Wamp is the most widely used web server software. Developed and maintained by Wamp Software Foundation, Wamp is an open source software available for free. It runs on 67% of all webservers in the world. It is fast, reliable, and secure.The Apache HTTP server is a software (or program) that runs in the background under an appropriate operating system, which supports multi-tasking, and provides services to other applications that connect to it, such as client web browsers
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Wamp module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Backend Developer.
Before attending our training course, you must have a good understanding of Java, Linux environment, Scale and Distributed messaging system.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Installation and configuration of the Wamp HTTP server
- Module 02 : Wamp HTTP
- Module 03 : Installation and configuration
- Module 04 : Configuration files in Wamp HTTP
- Module 05 : Configuring virtual hosts in Wamp
- Module 06 : Wamp Performance and Troubelshooting
- Module 07 : Using aliases and redirecting
- Module 08 : Security
- Module 09 : Logging