Tally.ERP. Tally's main product is its enterprise resource planning software called Tally.ERP 9 with single and multi-user licences. For large organisations with many branches, Tally.Server 9 is offered. The software handles accounting, inventory management, tax management, payroll etc.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Tally Module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Accountant.
Knowledge of Basic Typewriting and Computer Knowledge.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Basic Of Accounting
- Module 02 : Fundamentals Of Tally.Erp 9
- Module 03 : Accounting Masters In Tally.Erp9
- Module 04 : Introduction to .dat and .dml files
- Module 05 : Inventory Masters In Tally.Erp9
- Module 06 : Vouchers Entries In Tally.Erp9
- Module 07 : Advance Accounting In Tally.Erp9
- Module 08 : Advance Inventory In Tally.Erp9
- Module 09 : Taxes In Tally.Erp9
- Module 10 : Service Tax
- Module 11 : Technological Advantages In Tally.Erp 9
- Module 12 : Payroll Accounting In Tally.Erp9
- Module 13 : Enerating Reports In Tally.Erp9