Selenium is one of the important automation testing tools which is an open source tool. Selenium automates web application. This training tutorial, you will cover all Selenium concepts (basic selenium scripts to advanced testing framework) in detail with easy to understand practical examples along with. This Tutorial is helpful for beginners to advanced level users who want to learn selenium or learn automation. This tutorial is a popular open-source web based automation tool. In this Tutorial, you will learn how to work with the selenium to create automated tests scripts (selenium scripts) for any Web Browser applications and how to create your own framework. It is recommended to refer the tutorials sequentially, one after the other.This class will make you a pro in Selenium Automation.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Selenium module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Ab Initio Developer.
You should have sound knowledge on Manual Testing Concepts and of course the Basic Knowledge of Programming language like Core Java( Java Basic And Object Oriented Programming i.e OOPs)
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to Automation
- Module 02 : Introduction to Selenium
- Module 03 : Locators
- Module 04 : Using getters and setters for validation
- Module 05 : Handling Drop down Menu
- Module 06 : Selecting options using different methods
- Module 07 : Handling Popups
- Module 08 : Page Decoration using Page Factory
- Module 09 : Webdriver & Testng Listners
- Module 10 : Automation Project