Sales force is leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software which is served form cloud. It has over 800 applications for supporting several features like acquiring new leads, generating new leads, increasing sales and closing the deals. It is especially designed for managing the organization's data focused on customer and sales details. It offers features for customizing its inbuilt data structures and GUI to suit the specific needs of a business. More recently, it has started offering the IOT (internet of things) connectivity to the CRM platform.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Salesforce CRM module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Oracle Developer.
Knowledge of basic SQL platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Sales Overview
- Module 02 : Sales Cloud
- Module 03 : Quote Template
- Module 04 : Service Cloud
- Module 05 : Field Type
- Module 06 : Sales Force Objects
- Module 07 : Creating Buttons, Links and the Actions
- Module 08 : Visual Workflow ,Process Builder
- Module 09 : Validation Rule
- Module 10 : Workflow Rules
- Module 11 : Lightening Components
- Module 12 : Role Hierarchy
- Module 13 : Security Controls
- Module 14 : Dashboard
- Module 15 : Data Management
- Module 16 : App Exchange
- Module 17 : Change Sets And Deployments
- Module 18 : User Interface
- Module 19 : Application Lifecycles