Ab Initio is a fourth generation software product used to transform and load (ETL) and extract data. It is also allows processing of real time data, data manipulation graphical user interface (GUI) and data analysis. Consisting of a two tier structure, AbInition has the Graphical Development Environment and operating system coupled and therefore possesses a client server type structure.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Ab Initio module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Ab Initio Developer.
Knowledge of ERP platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to Abinitio
- Module 02 : Abinitio Architecture
- Module 03 : Graph Programming
- Module 04 : Introduction to .dat and .dml files
- Module 05 : Partition Components
- Module 06 : Departition Components
- Module 07 : MultifileSystem(MFS)
- Module 08 : Types of parallelism
- Module 09 : Layouts
- Module 10 : Sort Components
- Module 11 : Transform Components
- Module 12 : Working with Databases
- Module 13 : Database components
- Module 14 : Phase and check Points
- Module 15 : Miscellaneous component
- Module 16 : Dataset Components
- Module 17 : FTP Components
- Module 18 : Compress Components
- Module 19 : Validate Component
- Module 20 : Translate components
- Module 21 : Project and Sandbox
- Module 22 : Performance Tuning