The Oracle PL/SQL is a high performance transaction processing language that is deployed regardless of the Operating System and front-end tools used. It basically works on the server and you can program it for complex business logic and rules to get the desired output.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Oracle PLSQL module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Microsoft Developer.
Knowledge of Oracle platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Basic DATABASE Concept and SQL
- Module 02 : Restricting and Sorting Data
- Module 03 : Single-Row Functions
- Module 04 : Joins
- Module 05 : Multi-row Functions
- Module 06 : Sub-queries
- Module 07 : Reporting data using interface commands
- Module 08 : DML & TCL
- Module 09 : Data Definition Language - DDL
- Module 10 : Constraints
- Module 11 : Views
- Module 12 : Other Database Objects
- Module 13 : DCL Commands
- Module 14 : Dictionary Tables
- Module 15 : SET Operators
- Module 16 : Advanced Date-time Functions
- Module 17 : Advanced GROUP BY Clause
- Module 18 : Advanced Subqueries
- Module 19 : Hierarchical Retrieval
- Module 20 : Multi-table Insert
- Module 21 : Analytic Functions
- Module 22 : Data Loader