Oracle Database is one of the most trusted and extensively used relational Database engines. The system is build around a relational Database management framework in which data objects may be directly accessed by the users through Structured Query Language. Oracle is fully scalable and is used by all the leading enterprises globally and configuration management, patching, provisioning, testing, subsetting, performance management and automatic tuning.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Oracle DBA module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Microsoft Developer.
Knowledge of Dot Net platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Create and manage profiles
- Module 02 : Managing Schema Objects
- Module 03 : Managing Undo Data
- Module 04 : Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Module 05 : Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Module 06 : Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Module 07 : Performing Database Backups
- Module 08 : Performing Database Recovery
- Module 09 : Performing Flashback
- Module 10 : Moving Data
- Module 11 : Configuring Recovery Manager
- Module 12 : Using Recovery Manager
- Module 13 : Recovering from Non-critical Losses
- Module 14 : Incomplete Recovery
- Module 15 : Flashback
- Module 16 : Dealing with Database Corruption
- Module 17 : Monitoring and Managing Storage
- Module 18 : VLDB Support
- Module 19 : Automating Tasks with the Scheduler