Manual testing is a process which is carried out manually in order to find defects without using any kind of tools or automation scripting. A tested plan document is prepared that acts as a guide for testing process in order to gain the complete test coverage. Manual Testing is helpful for every level users to learn software testing concepts with the help of practical examples.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Manual Testing module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Software Tester.
Manual testing ensures that the application is error free and is working in conformance to the specified functional requirements.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Basic concepts
- Module 02 : Testing Techniques
- Module 03 : Test Administration
- Module 04 : Create the Test Plan
- Module 05 : Test Metrics – Guidelines and usage
- Module 06 : Test reporting
- Module 07 : Test Tools used to Build Test Reports