Our Knockout JS course concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Our Knockout JS training in completely focused to get placement in MNC in Chennai and certification on Knockout JS after completion of our course. Our team of Knockout JS trainers are Knockout JS certified professionals with more real-time experience in live projects. Our Knockout JS Course syllabus is enough for anyone who wants to get Knockout JS certification which meets industry expectations. In our course plan, you will learn Knockout JS Course Live Debugging, Inspecting Bindings, Custom Binding Handlers, Computed Observables, Event Delegation and Performance, Performance with lots of live practical examples
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Knockout module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Framework Developer.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Debugging Knockout Code
- Module 02 : Changing Code on the Fly in the Browser
- Module 03 : Locating and Timing XHR Calls
- Module 04 : Inspecting Bindings
- Module 06 : Enabling the Binding Handler
- Module 07 : KnockoutJS Chrome PlugIn
- Module 08 : Custom Binding Handlers
- Module 09 : Computed Observables
- Module 10 : Event Delegation and Performance
- Module 11 : Performance
- Module 12 : Efficient Knockout
- Module 13 : Improving Large Array Performance
- Module 14 : Throttling Local Data
- Module 15 : Throttling Ajax