IOS is a mobile operating system developed and distributed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was originally come in limelight in 2007 for the iPhone, Apple TV and iPod Touch and derived from OS X, with which it shares the Darwin foundation. It is Apple's mobile version of the OS X operating system used in Apple computers. In this tutorial has been designed for software programmers with a need to understand the iPhone and iPad application development on iOS using Objective C programming.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of iOS module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Mobile Developer.
Knowledge of Basic iOS platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : IOS Home
- Module 02 : IOS Getting Started
- Module 03 : Environment Setup
- Module 04 : Objective –C Basics
- Module 05 : First Iphone Applications
- Module 06 : Action and Outlet
- Module 07 : Delegates
- Module 08 : UI Elements
- Module 09 : Accelerometer
- Module 10 : Universal Applications
- Module 11 : Camera Management
- Module 12 : Location Handling
- Module 13 : SQLite Database
- Module 14 : File Handling
- Module 15 : Audio & Video
- Module 16 : iAD Integration
- Module 17 : Gamekit
- Module 18 : Auto Layout
- Module 19 : Application Debugging
- Module 20 : Memory Management
- Module 21 : Memory Management