Excel dashboards and executive reports are powerful, fairly easy to design and a great way to improve your Excel and data visualization skills. Because of its flexibility, you can virtually design anydashboard in Excel exactly the way you, or the users, imagined.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Excel Dashboards module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an SDeveloper.
Knowledge of Basic Typewriting and Computer Knowledge.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to Dashboards
- Module 02 : Inserting Graphics for a Dashboard
- Module 03 : Specialist Functions and Formulas
- Module 04 : Dashboard Navigation
- Module 05 : Preparing your Workbook's Layout and Structure
- Module 06 : Using Excel Objects for Specialist Dashboard Views
- Module 07 : Using Macros and VBA with Dashboards