Ab Initio is a fourth generation software product used to transform and load (ETL) and extract data. It is also allows processing of real time data, data manipulation graphical user interface (GUI) and data analysis. Consisting of a two tier structure, AbInition has the Graphical Development Environment and operating system coupled and therefore possesses a client server type structure.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of ETL Testing module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Sotware Tester
Testers require good coding knowledge And Black box testing or white box testing
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : ETL architecture
- Module 02 : What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- Module 03 : ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Module 04 : Types of ETL Testing
- Module 05 : SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Module 06 : Different ETL tools available in the market
- Module 07 : Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Module 08 : Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Module 09 : Indirect Loading
- Module 10 : Constraint based load ordering
- Module 11 : Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Module 12 : Scheduling Workflow
- Module 13 : XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Module 14 : Performance Tuning
- Module 15 : Preparation of Test Cases
- Module 16 : Executing Test case
- Module 17 : Data validation in Source and target
- Module 18 : Load and performance testing
- Module 19 : Unit testing Procedures
- Module 20 :