Our Dot NET course training will give you the required skills and knowledge of Microsoft technology to design and create simple ASP.NET applications. With this Asp.net training, you will learn about asp.net framework, asp.net MVC architecture, asp.net lifecycle, and custom software development. By the end of this training, you will have all the skills to develop your own ASP.NET applications.Our Dot net certification course includes both the basics of asp.net as well as advanced Asp.net topics.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Dot Net module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Microsoft Developer.
Knowledge Of Basic Computer Knowledge and C & C++
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : .Net Framework
- Module 02 : C#
- Module 03 : Classes & Objects
- Module 04 : OOPS
- Module 05 : Namespace
- Module 06 : Arrays, Collections & Generics
- Module 07 : File I/O and Streams
- Module 08 : Remoting & Reflection
- Module 09 : SQL Server
- Module 10 : ADO.NET (Working with Database)
- Module 11 : ASP.NET 4.0
- Module 12 : Page Life Cycle
- Module 13 : Web Form
- Module 14 : Validation Controls
- Module 15 : State Management
- Module 16 : User Controls
- Module 17 : Master Pages & Themes
- Module 18 : Uploading Files
- Module 19 : Handling Emails
- Module 20 : ASP.NET Web Services
- Module 21 : Deployment