Data warehouse testing refers to the use of ETL testing tools to meet the needs of secured data. ETL tool works for extraction, transformation and leverage of data and understands the business requirements and designs test cases.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Data Warehouse Testing module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an ETL Tester.
Knowledge of ERP platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Data Warehousing Concepts
- Module 02 : SQL Concepts
- Module 03 : ETL Concepts
- Module 04 : Report Concepts
- Module 05 : Testing Concepts
- Module 06 : ETL architecture
- Module 07 : ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Module 08 : SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Module 09 : Power Center Components
- Module 10 : Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Module 11 : Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Module 12 : Preparation of Test Cases
- Module 13 : Error handling procedures