On learning C Programming one can master C++ Programming language. C++ is an extension to C Programming and covers Object Oriented Programming popularly known as OOPS Concepts. C++ is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It can be used to create small programs or large applications. It can be used to make scripts or DOS programs. C++ allows you to create programs to do almost anything you need to do.
The major difference between C and C++ is that C is procedural programming language and does not support classes and objects, while C++ is a combination of both procedural and object oriented programming language; therefore C++ can be called a hybrid language.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of C++ Language module.
Basic Knowledge in Computer And Good in Tpewritting
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Beginning with C++
- Module 02 : C++ Tokens, Expressions, and Control Structure
- Module 03 : Functions In C++
- Module 04 : Classes And Objects
- Module 05 : Constructor and Destructor
- Module 06 : Operator Overloading and type conversion
- Module 07 : Inheritance – extending class
- Module 08 : Pointer, Virtual Functions, Polymorphism
- Module 09 : Managing Console I/O Operations
- Module 10 : Working with files
- Module 11 : Templates
- Module 11 : Exception Handling