Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for getting meaning out of vast amounts of data. But it also works really well for simple calculations and tracking almost any kind of information. The key for unlocking all that potential is the grid of cells. Cells can contain numbers, text, or formulas.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Beginner Excel module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Developer.
Knowledge of Basic Typewriting and Computer Knowledge.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Module 02 : The Excel Interface
- Module 03 : Microsoft Excel Basics
- Module 04 : Editing your Workbook
- Module 05 : Printing and Viewing your Workbook
- Module 06 : Working with Charts in Excel