This course explains how to use Backbone.Js to create interactive web pages. After completing our Backbone.Js training course you will be able to use Backbone.Js effects and animations on your web pages.Few practical Backbone.Js based projects at the end of the course will ensure that you can apply Backbone.Js on your web projects.This short Backbone.Js course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public Backbone.Js training course is given on training dragon website.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of BackboneJS module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Framework Developer.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Model-View-Controller
- Module 02 : How does Backbone.js fit into this model?
- Module 03 : Basic Backbone
- Module 04 : The model in depth
- Module 05 : Collections: Multiple models
- Module 06 : Data manipulation as a batch operation
- Module 07 : Manipulating collections with Underscore.js
- Module 08 : Display information with Views
- Module 09 : Backbone.sync: How to talk to a server
- Module 10 : Update server-side data with forms
- Module 11 : Change views with a router
- Module 12 : Advanced topics and techniques
- Module 13 : Improve Performance
- Module 14 : Make requests over a websocket
- Module 15 : Organize with Pagination